Saturday, October 23, 2010

good week to come... hopefully


At the beginning of every week i like to try to add or remove something from my diet, this makes it more rigorous, but keeps a transitional aspect. a few weeks ago, for example, i added half a can of any kind of vegetable to just about all my main meals. while this was great, it did add a great amount of sodium to my diet. Consequently, the main idea this week is to eliminate the amount of sodium, by any means necessary. I bought a few cans of vegetables with "no salt added" labels and some cans with salt added( so it doesn't taste like arse) and I plan to mix them together. The idea, with respect to sodium, according to a good friend of mine: Google, is to keep your daily intake somewhere below 1500mg. sounds like a lot at first glance, but one serving of ramen noodles has about 1000mg's. I have also changed my breakfast. I have been alternating between oatmeal and cereal. this week i will take a page from my manager's book and eat oats and yogurt.

This past week has also helped me realize that I am over programming my days and hours. Trying to juggle full time work, school, girlfriend( with added overtime), and now training has left me with hardly any time for things like the bathroom. I will be changing my workout from a 3x to a 2x. the 2x will be a schedule that includes doing every sport twice a week, instead of 3. We will have to see how this week plays out.

For those of you that were wondering, I never, ever woke up to work out in the  morning...


To be honest i think i was wired in a way that i cannot do it...Let the rewiring begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment