Thursday, October 14, 2010

Change of plans

Last night was supposed to be a run and swim day but instead became a fun day on my cannondale. My friend, raul, got his new tri bike from the shop yesterday and could not wait to take it out for a ride. He, unfortunately, was not able to be fitted properly but that didn't stop him and it sure as hell did not stop me from going out for a ride as well.

When I was heading home the weather looked miserable, but as I got closer, the sky cleared up. The ground was wet but it was not raining so we decided to head out. Because I didn't have a bike rack I was able to warm up on the way to the golf course, and upon arriving I was"carried" along half of the course by a cycling group. I have never really ridden in an organized group so the only turn I did with them was an interesting experience. Finally I was able to make it to the, already awaiting, friends of mine. (robert on his fixed gear and raul on his tri bike). Needless to say we did not fit in with all those cyclist traning on the golf coarse. We did a few looser laps and the went home, where I had the movie Office Space and some humus waiting for me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment